Transparency and Financial Accountability
Transparency and financial accountability are essential to our success. We report our financial affairs responsibly in compliancy with Canada Revenue Agency guidelines.
- We do not keep any personal information you may voluntarily provide to us, other than for the purposes for which you may provide it:
- to make a donation
- to receive a tax receipt
- to send us feedback
- to request we contact you
- We do not sell, barter, trade or give away your personal information.
- This website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites. When visiting other sites, please read their privacy policies.
- Circumstances requiring disclosure of the personal information we collect:
- to a federal or provincial government department or agency, such as the Canada Revenue Agency;
- order by a court or to as permitted by the normal court process; and
- disclosure to parties auditing Ned’s Wish™.